Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Today is the day my baby girl arrived into this world.She was born in a german hospital in Schweinfurt. That's why the writing seems off LOL.

Today she is 10 years old.
A whole decade. She has reached her first milestone in a military kids world. She gets her first id card. There are many more to come and I am not ready. SIGH~~~
Anyway not sure what we are doing today as we are having a swimming day/ BBQ on Sat for her. Probably whatever her heart desires. LOL. I did want to show you her birthday card though. This is the inspiration for the card and also part of her birthday present from me. Don't mind the shoe I had to take the picture in my closet where she couldn't see it.

Here is the card I made for her....

I used the Just Jawing set from SU! The polka dots are pleated and of course I used the same colors as the shirt and embossed the bow and sentiment in silver to match the stars and bow. The eyes in the stamp are hearts so I used my cricut to cut out the stars and used a stamp for the lines. I can not wait to see her reaction to it.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Kyla!

Denice said...

Ooooh, to be 10 again and to wear skullz! HB to your dd! She's going to love the shirt and card, I know I do!

Kathy W said...

happy b-day and I was so thinking after I saw the shirt you needed to use just jawing and I scrolled down and you did!

Queenie Jeannie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Kyla!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I know she loved it all! How fun! Hope her birthday was super fun!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails