Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scripture challenge 24 -Doubt

Why does our doubt in faith leave us feeling so guilty? I think it's because we feel we shouldn't question God. But that isn't the case. God doesn't mind being questioned, this is how we learn and grow into our faith. He welcomes it. It's when we give into our doubts and lead by that example that leaves the Lord sad for us. Doubt leaves that small wedge for Satan to wiggle through just like an ant. We all know once you have a trail of ants coming in what a job it is to get rid of them. When you do get rid of them you have to be very diligent to make sure they don't come back.
I can't deny I have doubt all the time , I am new to trying to practice my faith. I let doubt in and I made a mess out of many years of my life. But I got on track and now I am trying hard not to let those pesky ants in. And it amazes me every day that I am forgiven for it, I just had to ask.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Awesome page and great scripture. I love it! You are so right about the ants!! Doubt is like that...and I wonder if doubt is as aggravating to God as ants are to us! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're right, why does the doubt leave us feeling guilty?

Beautiful page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails