Saturday, July 11, 2009

Scripture challenge 23- Truth

the next couple days will be my scripture layouts I need to get caught up on so bare with me! Psalm 25:5 (New International Version)
5 guide me in your truth and teach me,

for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Do you realize that when we tell even half the truth God considers it a lie? He does because He can not and will not lie to us. When He make a promise to us He keeps it. It is important to remember that because there are false profits out there trying to decieve us. So please get to know the truth for yourself and be a good example to those around you.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the word truth.

Bridgett Owens said...

This is an awesome scripture page! I love it!!! You did a fabulous job! The layout is great and awesome message!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Queenie Jeannie said...

Beautiful honey!! I love the use of ribbon on the "truth" part!

Related Posts with Thumbnails