Monday, June 15, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

Well now for this week's project Bridgett Directed me to this awesome tutorial. I wondered how can I make this more manly for Father's day? Well here you go my take on the keychain mini album. I used the TAC sets Trendy Greetings for the front and inside I used abundance is. I truly hope my hubby will like it, and if you look at the tutorial and you see that my key chain holder is a bit different...well, I think thats what made it cool. It is part of Chris' old army dog tags. thisis how long the keychain album is when assembledOpen from frontcontinuedback side continued As always go check out Bridgett's take on our tuesday project. She always manages to surprise me.




Photobucket

5 comments:

Denice said...

How awesome is this little book?!! And you used part of his dog tags...so sentimental! He's going to melt like a popscicle in 100 degrees when he see's this!

Queenie Jeannie said...

That is so cool!!! See, I can't show alot of stuff because Thomas reads my blog religiously!! (I think he's trying to see if I talk about him, lol).

I know he is going to LOVE THIS!!!

Amber said...

love it girly I knew that this would turn out cute cant wait to hear his response on it !

Bridgett Owens said...

I absolutely love your keepsake! Chris is going to flip!! I love the dog tag chain addition...much more personal and custom just for him! The photos and sentiments are super sweet and I love, love, love it! I know he will, too!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This is amazing!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails