Sunday, May 17, 2009

A vision in white.

Another very special sacrament in our house in 2006. We finally got my youngest daughter baptized. She got baptized the day before Easter , which made it extra special for our family. Normally, as Catholics we baptise them when they are infants. We were living overseas though with no family and traveling made it almost impossible to get everyone together for this.

We had a lot of sacraments in 2006 - 2007 . Baptism and all the kids made their First Communions. I need to finish Michelle's albums first so it will be a while before you see the next one.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how lovely christina, nice to keep for her when she gets older,
lucky to have a crafting mum like you

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such sweet pages!!! She looks like a little bride! I thought it was 1st communion at first. I know she will cherish these albums when she's older!!

(Your husband is so tall!!!)

Denice said...

I just have to say that I love all your titles, especially this one...A Vision in White!

Congrats on all the sacraments that have been happening in your house, truly a blessed occasion!

Michele said...

Love the LO. The stamp you used next to the title is adorable! I am a sucker for swirls! :-)

Kathy W said...

another awesome page Christine- like the use of squares!

Amber said...

am lovin the page girly she looks so pretty !

Anonymous said...

Awww!

Bridgett Owens said...

I think this is a wonderful layout. I love it! She is so beautiful in the white gown and carrying that adorable little purse! What a sweetie. Great photos too!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails