Friday, May 15, 2009

swimming anyone

My daughter at her first ballet recital. She practiced so hard for it and she did wonderfully. She looks all grown up in that top picture, that it scares me. I can almost see that teenager that will be coming out here soon. SIGH why does it have to go so fast? I mean really teenager in like 3 years , get real there's no way...but its true and I can't stop it.
Anyway as you can tell by the title they did thier dance to Disney's Under the Sea. I really wanted wave like water but all I had were droplets and the fishes are a (retired ?)set from SU called fishy friends.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I can't wait to have our daughter in our house and be able to go to events like this!!! It gets me so excited! Last night I went to Josh's basketball game and of course all the other wives had their kids along and I felt so sad, but then I changed my sadness over to joy when I realized next year at this fundraiser basketball game that would be me! Okay, sorry to ramble.

Love the water droplets paper.

Queenie Jeannie said...

You KNOW I feel your pain on this hun!!!! They are so rotten to grow up so quickly and then leave us! LOL!!!!

Love the page. You have your scrapbooks and I have my videos so we can bawl over them in the coming years.

Wanna come over and stamp with me?? Or....come over and HELP ME put that monstrosity together???? Thomas is gonna wanna "help" me, God bless him, and he's the most mechanically UN-inclined man ever. *sigh* But he's generous and I love him, lol.

Miss you!

Ceal said...

Love the water droplets! I know I wish they could stay little longer but when they grow up they become your best friend

Kelly L said...

Terrific LO of your beautiful daughter. (lol love the Rubber Ducky song playing too) They DO grow up SO fast. :(

Thanks for being a follower at KL SNS Design Team blog. I am on the look out for readers with the KLSNS blinkie to win . . . so . . . maybe I will see it here next time. Hugs, Kel

Unknown said...

Two great layouts, Yes she will soon reach her teens, then your troubles will start, been there mine is now 22, ROFL

Denice said...

Very sweet LO! I love dance recitals and all the costumes that the little girls wear....everyone is a princess on recital day!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh so sweet! She is so cute! Savor these moments...

Related Posts with Thumbnails