Monday, May 4, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

This little stampTacular tuesday challenge was to make a chipboard mini album for mom for Mother's day. So I used the sprigs stamps set and the you are stamp set to decorate the front with some glitter added into the flowers. The inside has pictures of everyone in it for my Mother-in-law. She always wants pictures to carry so this is perfect for a purse brag book.
These are the girls spring school pics. They are looking so grown up. When did that happen? Anyhoo run over to Bridgett's blog and see her little album. I am sure its fantastic!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! She is going to absolutely love, love, love this mini album! I am so glad we did this challenge!

Unknown said...

this is stunning a lovely gift, the girls look very pretty.
I love the front cover and the soft colours choosen

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh I love this Christina!Perfect for a Grandma!

Julie

Kathy W said...

great project and idead for gift! Might need to make some up!

Amber said...

very cute u did a great job on this hun and i know shes just gonna love it !

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a cool idea!! You are so crafty!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awesome!!!!

Denice said...

Where do you find the inspiration, along with the time to crank out these adorable gifts? I'm going to have to scraplift this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails