Thursday, May 28, 2009

FABULAOUS BLOG CANDY SCORE!

2 weeks ago I won Ed's fabulous blog candy and my goodies arrived today all the way from Jolly Ole England! Thanks Ed this is some pretty fun stuff!
Look at that border punch. Maybe its just me but I have never seen a border punch that makes a circle into a sun! OHHH I can't wait to try that actually it'll probably become glorious sunflowers. Then that cute little purse stamp set. You can't see it but that ribbon is fabulous. YA YA ITS ORANGE WITH LOTS OF ORANGE BEADS! I soo need to make you a card with it! Then that little yellow flower thing is a nifty little embossing plate (my daughter claims its for her!)

Then look at these cute liitle card accents! Thanks Ed this stuff is so fun!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are so lucky!

Denice said...

You scored, lucky you! You got some great things, can't wait to see what you do with them!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhhh!! Super cool haul hun!! LOVE IT!!!!!! English goodies are super fun! I have one of those See-Ds sets too and I added TAC foam to it. Works great! Congrats!!!

Come on over and see the bloggy makeover!!!!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Congrats! I love it!! You definitely scored big! You deserve it so I am super excited for you!!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Patti J said...

You go girl! What a wonderful prize! Congratulations!

Ed said...

What a super post Christina,. I am so glad you liked everything, and that your daughter is sharing it too - we just came back from Ireland today - had a fantastic holiday down south of the country.
Happy crafting my friend xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails