Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alien Invasion

LOL I was refering to the headband the girls are wearing. What the heck were we thinking when we thought those things were the best kind of fashion in the 80's? I mean really? Anyway a layout for Michelle for our first ever trip to the circus. ( You miss a lot living overseas) And Michelle's fav animal is an elephant so when she saw she could actually ride one she was the happiest girl ...EVER! I am so glad we decide to take them ..we almost didn't. It would have been a shame to make baby girl miss out on that chance. LOL ohh and the grey flower is just a watermark I am playing with its not on the page.
2 more weeks of school and then its summer vaction. That came way to fast didn't it? I have been here for a year already? It seems like is some days and other days its lke wow a year already. Next thing you know it'll be time to get ready for Christmas! I know bite my tongue, but hey for us crafters we honestly have to start thinking along those lines. What's everyone making? Seriously, I want to know anything special?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cute layout! I'm NOT a circus fan because honestly clowns scared the crap outta mean!!!! So Bella has never been. Somehow I think she will survive!

For Christmas I usually already have a "stash" started but so far, nada! I do know I'm making some wicked cool Christmas cards and have ordered the stamps I need.

Kathy W said...

great title and even better page

Amber said...

lovin the page its too cute .. ya know i might be ready to scrap again lol

Anonymous said...

Aw! Cute! Love the page.

For Christmas I usually make some simple ornaments. Get some clear ornament bulbs at the craft store and fill them with sparkly ribbon. Looks super chic!

Some years I knit scarves for everyone. This past year I didn't. That was the first year in a long time I haven't knit any scarves.

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the circus page! Great photos. Paul and I took Kadesia to the circus but the photos were crappy! LOL

You are so right...like it or not Christmas is right around the corner as far as making crafts go. I definitely want to do all handmade cards this year and I will probably do baked cookies, peanut butter fudge and Ultimate Party Mix tins again. They were a big hit and easier on the budget! LOL I do want to knit some warm hats and footies. I will be making a list soon of all the stuff I need/want to make so I will share the list with you. What's on your list?
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails