Monday, April 20, 2009

Sk8er boi

Well after my day yesterday of working out in the yard I am quite sore as you can imagine. I have a sunburn on my face and so I am very grouchy. I think the grunge paper here kinda really fits my mood. I really love the picture of my son here the look of concentration the way it really shows his growth. I really love this kid!
This was definately an easy page to make. I let the pattern paper do the job for me, added the pic painted a photo corner added stickers and VOILA! Instant cute page. I don't remember who makes the paper but I have girlie one I will be using with my daughter so I will add it then.
Here's wishing you all a fabulous Tuesday no matter where you are and I will be getting back to my StampTACular Tuesdays next week. The whole computer crash just threw a wrench into the works.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Denice said...

Grunge paper + boy = really cute!

Love the new blog look, very sweet!

Julia Aston said...

What a great page! love the Dp and fun picture!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great layout. I love it! I really like the photo corner you painted. I am excited for you to do our challenges again. I've missed you!!! Hope your sunburn doesn't peel...put on aloe!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Great layout Christina! Love the grunge look!

Julie

PaperAddictJenn said...

I love how you journaled on the sidewalk!

Amber said...

Awesome page, great layout.

Anonymous said...

That's a great page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails