Monday, April 20, 2009

Friend Making Monday....on Tuesday.

Miss AndreaLeigh posted a friend making blog yesterday but I was so busy playing catch up that I waited for today to do it. Here is her question.
Who are your top five celebrity crushes? What celebrities make you drool?
OHH man ok here goes.....

No. 5 celeb crush is .....
David Duchovny. I loved everything about him as Mulder in the x-files. His Humor , His looks , His intellect. He's still hanging in there even as he ages.
No. 4 celeb crush....

Mark McGrath , lead singer of Sugar Ray. He is one of those guys I really don't think about till I hear his voice or see his pics. My heart starts to pitter patter and I go ohh ya he's kinda cute!
No. 3 celeb crush .....

OK we all know who this is and I mean really does this man ever look any older ? Sad to say it but even my 11 year old has a crush on Johnny!
No. 2 celeb crush ....


Jason Statham. Have you seen this man do a pull up? He's a great actor and does some physically demanding stunts . I honestly think its the accent that does it for me though!
Celeb Crush NUMERO UNO......

lol surprise surprise huh? Anyone eho has known me longer then a week knows I love Vin Diesel. Honestly Its the voice that does it for me I just love to hear him talk. Ok it doesn't hurt his biceps are bigger then tree truncks, but really its his voice!

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You like Vin Diesel? (said with fake shock!) LOL

Hmm you know I didn't see any Joey Joe in there!!! LOL

I have no idea who I would pick. I haven't watched any movies in a long time and other than Food Network or HGTV I really don't watch t.v. much. Javan has a few little shows he likes in the mornings and Kadesia drives Disney in the ground, then Paul watches Speed Channel and Spike for CSI re-runs so I just go to my computer! LOL

Unknown said...

Mark McGrath is hot!

http://www.eyeballgirl.com

Anonymous said...

What the?? No George Clooney?? *Gasp*

AndreaLeigh said...

Love the new look! Did you do it yourself??

Great list. love Johnny Depp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails