Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rock On.....

I truly miss my friend Cynthia. I miss her kids , I miss Friday night Phase 10, I miss the shared trips to Hobby Lobby and Michael's, I even miss fighting with her husband. What can I say we fought like brother and sister! Only we sent each other home when we were done and I never tried to knock him upside the head with a pan. That is a memory best reserved for my biological siblings. So in honor of the friendship we share I made this layout. What can i say what the army giveith the army also takeith away. There is hope that maybe one day we will wind up in the same post again.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you two is so cute!

Julia Aston said...

It's terrible to have a good friend move away - what a great page you made to commemorate the friendship! love the striped DP!

Small House said...

Stopped in from SITS, and glad I did. Love what you can do with paper! "Stamptacular Tuesday"...Very cute. And what a wonderful tribute to a good friend. Life must change for you a lot with a husband who serves our country. THANKS!
Have a good day.
Sandra

Chrissy D said...

What a beautiful page, Christina - I love the tribute you gave to your friend too. It is such a blessing to have those close friendships!

Kathy W said...

such a nice story and great tribute to your friend- isn't great how crafting can bring you together! Sorry you are apart now.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Perhaps she can come to Italy with us too!!! Hugs honey!

Kay aka kdedid said...

Absolutely love these papers. Very nice layout & I can see you smiling each time you look at it!

Pam said...

Great picture and a great layout! What a wonderful way to preserve your friendship!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails