Monday, March 30, 2009

StampTACular Tuesday

Today's tuesday theme is Easter. Right on time I need to start geting things ready for Easter baskets. So here is one little treat holder I made from using Dawn Griffiths tutorial here. I used the no bunny like you set. I added bubble gum but any long candy will do., my older daughter does not like twizzlers LOL! Head on over to Bridgett's blog and see what she came up with for Easter. The Yaya posted a vlog saying she constantly feels bored. She's busy she has a lot going on but is still feeling consistantly bored. So it presses me to ask ...doesn't everyone go through this? I mean I know as a stay at home mom with limited funds I am always going through the boredom spells. But what about others. Even if you lead an exciting life do you ever feel a pressing boredom? Call it morbid curiousity.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Those are so cute!!!! You are soooo much more talented than I am Christina!!!! I'll be satisfied to be HALF as crafty as you are!

I do sometimes get bored but I hate to be bored. I have alot of hobbies so if I just DO something, then I'm ok. I try to not get into a "funk" because if I do it's soooo hard for me to get out of one.

Kathy W said...

awesome project Christina-super fun. too busy to be bored!

Denice said...

Of course the kids are going to love these, they're so deliciously cute!

Shauna said...

I l♥ve these!!!!

Unknown said...

these are sooo cute, I love them

AndreaLeigh said...

sure I do... and then I go shopping. :) only now it's more window shopping than actual shopping, haha.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh, great projects...love them! About the boredom...I am not so sure that I get bored as much as I just sometimes feel unmotivated to do anything. There's lots to do around here all the time keeping me more busy than I would like most days, and I have oodles of hobbies and projects waiting on me, but sometimes I think I just don't feel like doing anything so that is the "funk" I tend to get in from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Yup, my boredom usually ends up being a "funk" too, but I don't realize it when I'm in the middle of it. (Thanks for the shout out!).

Those candy holders are adorable!

Pam said...

ADORABLE Candy holders!! Gotta love treats like those in an Easter Basket!

About boredom... not me! I have too much to do to ever get bored. I do, however, feel rather unmotivated at times- so that would have to be my equivalent of being bored at this point in my life. Not being motivated is definitely a problem for me from time to time!

Chrissy D said...

What a CUTE gift idea!I would probably eat that candy though. LOL You did a great job with these!!!

Kay aka kdedid said...

So cute! What a fun Easter idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails