Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How awesome is she?


Sister Wendy did it again. She bestowed me another award. How cool is that? I am so lucky to have her as a sister in my SBS Group.
I have to apologize here guys I have nothing to share today. Normally it would be my scripture page but Amber is sick so we didn't do our study or pages this week and I have been uber unmotivated. Maybe Maybe I can get a mojo monday card done or something? We shall see. I am going to go work out as that may be the cause of my low energy. I feel icky when I don't work out. So I need to get back in the flow.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Congrats on your award! My kids have all been sick off and on. I'm down to only one sick out of six so things are looking up!

Dropping by from SITS!

Kathy W said...

you are pretty awesome yourself!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I'm low energy too....here's hoping we get some soon!

(energy that is)

AndreaLeigh said...

you deserve the award! hope you had a fun time working out... if that is possible. :)

Hccm said...

Follow Wenda!

koopermom said...

We are just getting over sickness too. Hopefully SPRING will come SOON!!!!

Kristina said...

ooh! congrats on your award. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails