Monday, January 26, 2009

stampTACular Tuesday week 4

Here is the final image in the An udder birthday set. This bookmark is laminated so the kids can take a dry erase marker and cross out the number of books they read so they can get to the treat. The idea came from Bridgett when she made her daughter a bookmark for her summer reading program at her local library. Well my kids are getting into the longer books so I wanted a way to keep track of what they are reading over the summer. I love this little cow holding the ice cream she looks so happy! Make sure you head to Bridgett's blog to see who else played and what they made. Its in her sidebar. Have fun!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Just stoppin' by from SITS roll call, I hope you're having a great day! I LOVE stamping and wish I was more creative with things like that, I can't seem to get it together when it comes to crafts. This looks so great! Enjoy your day.:)

Denice said...

The bookmark is adorable! What a great way to keep track of what the kids are reading...I'm going to remember this :)

BTW, tag! You need to hop over to my blog to get the rules :)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Thanks for stopping by :-) love the bookmark idea :-)

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great idea!!! I love the dry erase part...so fun! Awesome bookmark like always!!! Thanks for playing!

Kathy W said...

fun image, makes me smile!

Ed said...

Love the bookmark Christina, your little cow is a dream, what a gorgeous image xx and what a brilliant idea to encourage kids to read ..

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey there... as usual - great idea and perfectly done! So fun!

I will let ya know when my prize arrives! I can't wait!

Sorry to hear you were not feeling so hot... praying you are rested and better!

~Karrilee~

Related Posts with Thumbnails