Saturday, October 18, 2008

A very merry unbirthday! part one


When it comes to little boy birthday cards I get lost. I have a son but he's not picky! If I wanna use pink he lets me. So I decided to go with the monkey business and hip hip hooray sets from SU! I love that monkey! When my daughter kyla was born dad said she looked like a monkey and been called so ever since! She even has monkey feet. Ok maybe a bit too much info , but she's a keeper! So on to finish the last few cards for the fair almost done!

6 comments:

Danni said...

I struggle with bday cards!!
These are cute!

Ed said...

Christina I love your little monkey stamp - and I really like how you made your cards....thanks for visiting me again, I do value your visits and your kind comments. Because of my arthritis, I stamp and craft as much as possible - it's gentle exercise :-) plus it helps all the charities and friends that I help, so we all win.

Kathy W said...

boy cards or masculine cards can be tough, nice job with them

Sally said...

Love the monkey stamp! They are so cute. Love the work you make.

Sally x

Unknown said...

Well you didnt get lost on these chrissy, they are just lovely, i bet he will love them

wendie

Bridgett Owens said...

Fun cards! I love them both!!! And cute story about your daughter! Awww!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails