Sunday, October 12, 2008

SBS 24 Challenge and more sharing!



First I would like to say to my fellow sisters out there thanks for all the comments I know I have been bad about getting them up and published but I am trying so hard to churn out these cards! You know how it is when a project starts to consume your life right? {wink}


So first I would like to share the SBS group challenge with you. I needed a birthday card for a friend of mine who loves fall. Today's challenge was to make something fall/ harvest theme. Simple I know but she isn't one for frillies.

Here are few more craft fair cards I have done. Let me know what you think I am all about the feed back! And apparently all about baby cards. Must be that biological clock everyone refers to.
On a personal note for my family, and anyone else interested Michelle has decided at the age of 10 it is time to grow up. We have cleared her room of most toys and she is asking for clothes and video games for Christmas! She has asked to start shaving! I am not ready for this! NO NO NO! I mean I knew it was coming and would happen eventually but yikes! And poor Chris as a dad is going this can't be happening! So the preteens are going full steam ahead in this house with Kyla surely not far behind as she is just a year younger. What am I gonna do with all the toys when she decides to grow up? That girl is gonna have one empty room as she never throws anything away.

10 comments:

Kathy W said...

great card, tfs! the baby ones are adorable

kc_froglady said...

WOW lots of cards and lots of changes at your house! Encourage her to stay young - they grow up all too fast! I like the Fall card - the bottom is wonderful you did an excellent ob on that one!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh Christina-The Fall card is adorable! Love the purple card, that butterfly image is soooo cute! I am so used to using SU cs that I forget to use my textured cs.Lastly, your two cards with the cribs - flowers/ buttons and baby booties is just adorable! I hope your craft sale goes well. Now for the next kicker, wait till she asks for a bra! LOL My 7 yo asked if she could wear one the other day. I said NOOOOOOooooo! LOL

Anonymous said...

Christina, your autumn card is absolutely beautiful!! I'm not sure how you did the front? Overlay of some kind? Simply stunning!!! Now we know who has some techniques!!

Andrea said...

Wow, great cards.
xAndrea

Denice said...

Love the fall/pumpkin card....very nice and not to frilly! I'm really a sucker for baby cards...you did a great job on all of them...very cute!

BTW, as much as your dd thinks she wants to grow up, she still wants you close by....but usually at an arms length :)

Pam said...

Once again... beautiful work! I love to see what you post!! Thanks for always sharing your wonderful talent!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These cards are great!

Sally said...

Lovely cards. I really like the pumpkins on the top one. Great colours. I really need to get logged onto our SBS group chat and get caught up - need to learn how to do 'chat' and follow it all!!!

Sally x x

Sally said...

Lovely cards. I really like the pumpkins on the top one. Great colours. I really need to get logged onto our SBS group chat and get caught up - need to learn how to do 'chat' and follow it all!!!

Sally x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails