Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anna Banana Creations design sketch #15

Wow ok seriously where is the week going? I have been not super busy but apparently busy enough to not notice it was Weds. already! {sigh}
So on to Anna's sketch ...isn't it cute?

Here's my take on it You can't tell to well in the pic because it has been overcast so bad here lately that the colors didn't come out well , but the yellow vellum has daisys and glitter on it! Too cute and I really need to start using the vellum I have stored up!




I am still working on cards for the craft fair in Nov. and I am almost done with those! I am hoping it goes well. I am so nervous.
Speaking of Nov it is going to be my uncles 50th birthday soon and the deal is everyone has to bring a unique martini glass for him. In Morales speak that means let's see who can out do everyone else LOL! So I am looking for interesting martini glasses that will be a hit. A link would be appreciated if you find one on the web! HEELLLLLLLLP!

9 comments:

Sally said...

Love how you have interpreted this sketch. Great colours and love the touch of the buttons at the bottom.

Sally x

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh lovely! Such soft colors. Well done with the sketch! TFS!

Wendy G. said...

That is so pretty! I love how you did the daisies also!

Unknown said...

love the blues and yellows together, great use of the buttons, love it
Wendie

Ceal said...

I love it! you did a great job with the sketch

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great job!!!!

Kathy W said...

like the button touches

kc_froglady said...

great job on this one! I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week :)

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the colors, the flowers, and the buttons!!!! Awesome card and I love the glitter! Adds a little bit of that wow factor I always try for!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails