Monday, October 27, 2008

Better

I would like to thank everyone for the get well wishes. I still have a head cold , but I am feeling better. I slept about 24 hours out of the 48 hour weekend. For me that's not a good sign. Normally I will function on an hours sleep if I have to. Here are 2 pages I worked on before I got sick though. Nothing fancy just fun. It was good to take a break and work on fun stuff. For tomorrows post I will add pics of something else we did this weekend. It wore me out and I so do not look ill in the pictures but trust me I was not feeling so hot! So till then Peace out!





6 comments:

Leona said...

Glad your feeling a little better... still keep strong and take it easy though ..... and your los are great hun they look really bright and funky!

kc_froglady said...

dang you for passing the sickies on to me! I spent near the entire weekend in bed and should be there today yet but duty calls and the purse is empty so I needed the $$ too bad! LOL - great layouts you finished! I applaud you for scrapping - I need to but my stamps always call to me to make cards LOL!

Kathy W said...

hope you are better, but your pages are awesome- fun bright colors

Shelly Koskinen said...

Great pages!!!

Denice said...

Love the LO's and good to see you got something fun done before you got sick! It's great to hear you're feeling better and ready to kick some paper-butt! LOL!

Bridgett Owens said...

I am so glad you shared the layouts you worked on! I love them! You did a fabulous job...as always! I gotta get time to scrap this month!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails