Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'VE BEEN HIT...by a tag!

By Leona a fellow sister from my bloggin sistas group and she has told me I am it
so here goes and here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK so here goes a little about me:

1. I know all the adlibs of the Rocky Horror Picture Show by heart, I also did the live re enactment!

2. I want to get a tattoo but I am deathly afraid of needles. I can not even watch an injection on tv

3. I was a cheerleader when I was younger, Shocking for anyone who knows me well

4. My dad helps to brief the president daily and is running communications for the election, and he's not overly impressed by what he does.

5. I was the only girl on my dads side of the family for 14 years! And people wonder why I am a tomboy ..on the bright side I always got to be Princess Leia and I can fight with the best of em.

6. I love all things cheesecake! YUMMMMMMMM

7. I love anything with a sunflower on it!

Right now I have to choose some more lovely people to share this with hee hee so I tag these lovely ladies:
Bridgett
Chrissy
Kathy
Shannon
Ceal
Karyn
Theresa

Enjoy it ladies and spread the fun!

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Thanks for the tag, girlie!
Hugs,
Bridgett

kc_froglady said...

thansk for tagging me - I played along :)

Kathy W said...

will play along, later this weekend. like the leaves in black-what technique did you use?

Related Posts with Thumbnails