Thursday, January 15, 2015

HALLOWEEN...used as Christmas

When making a card for our family friend Cassie I knew I had to use a Nightmare before Christmas image. I conceded THIS ONE TIME and made her a Christmas card with the image.


As in the movie,I wanted him holding an object in curious wonder and I found a snowflake brad amongst my stash. I remember him doing that in the movie so I went with it. You can't see it well but there is dimension in his face with a light grey so he doesn't look so flat.  When I finally spoke to Cassie she said the card really made her day so I couldn't have been happier.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Such a fun card for Christmas...my kiddos would LOVE it if I made them one like this. It's not everyday you can combine Halloween and Christmas! LOVE the snowflake brad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails