Monday, October 27, 2014

Throw your hands up

After going through my desktop I realized I had some photos of cards I don't think I shared with you guys on here before. If I have I am so so sorry, I did try to look to see if I had but there were just too many posts. 

Here we go card one of Christina's forgetful mind.



 I made this one for a swap group I was in on Fb. The weekly challenge was a box card. 
I used an older discontinued Stamping up set and Echo Park papers.  They just made me think party. 
The balloons have glaze om them to make them dimensional and poofy and I added mini bling for confetti.  
I didn't win that week but I really loved the bright fun colors of this little card. I even have already mailed it out!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Ohhhhh, I love box cards and this one is so sweet!!!! Love the papers and images....how happy is this?!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

And you gave it to my Bella!!! She LOVED this card, and so did I! So much fussy cutting...I would have never done this, lol! HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails