Wednesday, October 29, 2014

sassy happy

My normal process in card making is to color first and find stuff to match later. I never seem to have luck with that so I went against the grain and picked out my colors and pattern paper first and colored  my image based on that.
I have to say this way worked out better then I had hoped. The image is from Saturated Canary, an artist my bestest got me addicted to. It is also the image that convinced me I needed to break down and join an online coloring class. Hair...hair is my kryptonite and the bane of my crafty need. I can not do hair not even to draw it. Ohh well I still love her!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I think you did great!!! Hair is hard to do sometimes, and there are so many ways of doing it. Many card makers that I admire have very different techniques, but all look beautiful. I "took" the online class that just ended but I didn't actually do any of the classes...yet. All that will have to wait until after Christmas, when my cards are sent out and hopefully some decorations made this year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails