Friday, October 31, 2014

Let The Season begin!

I always felt that Halloween started the holiday season because Thanksgiving fast approaches followed by Christmas and New Years. Retail just kind of affirmed that in my head. No matter what your plans be safe and Have a Great night! Me I think I will just pass out candy and watch Halloween in the tube! Michael Myers is my boogie man!
Anyway Let me share with you my fun me in digi stamp wearing a daryl dixon riot tee!
Yup, I will riot if they kill off my favorite zombie slayer. He kicks butt! Are my walking dead peeps enjoying season 5? What are your thoughts so far?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Happy Halloween! Such a fun card, and look at you all decked out in TWD attire! There's no way Daryl will leave the show...Rick would never let anything happen to his brother!
Enjoy your in-home fright fest tonight!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so tired right now that I can't even begin to pretend excitement about tonight!!! Thomas will be home soon, and then the rush will be on to get everything loaded in the truck, including all their costume crap. UGH. Just would rather go to bed right now!!!

Anyway, love the card! Yes, Season 5 is going pretty well, although I'm curious WHO is with Daryl (Morgan maybe??), and what the deal is with "Slabtown" where Beth is being held. Looks like things are clean and nice there compared to the prison, so that's interesting. We shall see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails