Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fanciful fantasy

   As simple as this page looks It took me weeks to figure out what to do with it.

    I knew I wanted to keep the paper as is, but it was very dull with just the picture and the paper. I really wanted to add seaweed but wasn't having much luck in finding anything. I then realized one day ohhh I can use these fish stickers I bought for aquarium pages. DUH! Still the stickers weren't enough and I still really wanted seaweed. I was at a loss until I saw some wave stamps at my local scrapbook store. My friend Amber told me to use something like that but I didn't have anything. Purchased the set , went home,  turned it on their side and colored in some sections. I couldn't have been more pleased.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Looks gorgeous!!!! Your pages always do! Bravo on your creativity!

Denice said...

Isn't it great when a page finally comes together?! Sorry it took so long but the results look like the wait was worth it.
A fun page, love all the mermaids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails