Friday, May 2, 2014

Nutritious and Delicious

As I was making a box card for the first time, a vision popped into my head. I haven't been that excited about making a card in a long, long time. Here it is my beloved zombie card.

It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned. I really wanted a terrified looking stamp and I was going to have zombie hands reaching out in front of it. I couldn't find a good image though, so I went with another cute Some Odd Girl stamp.  Mae was holding a brain so I thought we need a head. This is when my daughter decided she needed to jump in and help. She colored the limbs.  I am in love with my zombie Mae! Sorry if this really isn't your cup of tea but my brain is kinda twisted that way sometimes. Ever have that one thing people just don't seem to understand about you? LOL this seems to be mine.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

I've really got to try these box cards...they look soooooooooo cool. Double....even triple cool with zombies!

I'm hoping my mojo kicks in soon, I've missed my crafty time.
:Dxx

Queenie Jeannie said...

Awesome!!! Love your "sick" personality, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails