Saturday, March 22, 2014

Latte love

While this card looks kind of plain, the texture of the paper really kind of makes up for it. This was a free image from Simply Betty Stamps Facebook group for reaching 900 members.
I chose the colors based on the plaid pattern paper and the theme here was Dealer's choice.  That's brings me to the end of the cards for all my swaps.  I must say there was a lot of coloring going on. Thanks for sticking with me through my dry spell of blogging, see it was worth it. Although there may be one again now because I just got off working 8 straight days in a row! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

8 days working straight in a row, days of blog posting, and a b/day party....you are ready for a much need rest my crafty friend! LOL!
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails