Sunday, September 29, 2013

Who says Zombies can't be pretty?

Ok well I lurve anything zombie, but when I saw this skater girl digi from Saturated Canary I just had to have her. I was feeling a black and yellow vibe ( maybe hearing too much black and yellow on song pop lately?) so I followed my gut and I am amazed at how awesome she is... as in I can not believe that coloring came from my hands. 
 
 
Then my old Basic Grey Patterned paper was screaming for a revival with that blue hair. I am glad I went with the blue, my first instinct is to give everyone purple hair! My little zombie girl you bring a big smile to my face.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Cool! :)

Denice said...

LOL, I knew you would be using this image sooner or later! Great coloring! Good to see you back crafting.
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails