Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back to School


Back to School is a favorite time in this house. Kids get new stuff ,get back into after school activities, brains get turned back on and challenged again. While they have been in school for almost a month now, I am just getting around to posting these. My most favorite back to school cards ever!
 
 

 
 
 
 I am just now getting around to making cards from images I colored over a year ago. Sad but true. I didn't think life was that busy but then it really is. So you will have a week of card posting at least. If I haven't lost you as a reader yet, thanks for being patient with me. It's been good to get the mojo flowing again. About time huh Jeanne?
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

LOL, Got Brains...I love that sentiment! I need to send it to my daughter.

Fab card....sentiment and image are a smart combo!

Queenie Jeannie said...

No judgements here! :) Loved seeing your quirky sense of humor on your cards!!!! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails