Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine's Schmalentine

And on a technicality it isn't "late" it is still winter... No really in the season where Valentine's abound in bloggy land, I made a promise to myself that I would not fall short this Christmas season. Last season I thought I would have time to work on Christmas cards. DID NOT HAPPEN. Therefor 5 days a month you will be stuck looking at Christmas cards. Okay, 10 this month because I fell short but really not too bad.
 
 
 
Here it is Christmas card numero uno!
 
 
 

I am coming to realize I really like working on simplicity. Don't get me wrong I love pages and cards with lots of bling and flair but when mojo leaves the building and I have a lot to do simple always works best for me.  I made the wreath from punches and mini bling and the stamp was free a year ago? maybe 2 from paper crafts. I believe it is unity.
 
1 down 9 to go. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Yay!!! Maybe I'll actually get one this year!!! :p

Denice said...

LOVE the wreath! Lots of time and patience went into making it...and it shows!
:Dxx

Bridgett Owens said...

Super fun door card! I have a customer who always wants to make one and I keep putting it off. You did a fabulous job! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails