Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Want Ice Cream...

 maybe not hers, but it does sound good at the moment. It has been so long since I have worked on anything the mojo has flown the coop. Here it is though a card made with my zombie Simply Betty Stamps...


I think I have more fun coloring the images then actually crafting with them. Not that they aren't fabulous but the idea well is dry. I needed to work on my summer images since summer is almost gone! I am always the first to say it and I am sorry but start preparing for Christmas!

PS I know you all were starting to think I didn't craft anymore HUH?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Denice said...

Once a crafter, always a crafter...just on hiatus!
This is the sweetest zombie! I agree, I enjoy coloring the images more than making cards.
:Dxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails