Saturday, May 14, 2011

Very non traditional

Yes boys and girls this is an Easter layout.... I couldn't go pastels with this page because of her shirt and this one was challenging. Weird colors in the background, her shirt, and my youngest acting goofy. I will say this I had to scrap it. This was not only my childrens last egg hunt, it was done in the dark by the lake. While I could not get pictures of that it was wild seeing the lights go out and hearing kids and seeing flashlights bobbing everywhere. Very cool.

It is sad to know the kiddos are all growing up and not doing the little kid things anymore. I Just don't want to believe it. I really need a niece /nephew to have fun with.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Or start all over again like I did, lol!!!!

What am I going to do when Bella gets all grown up and Mom isn't cool anymore??? YIKES!

Related Posts with Thumbnails