Friday, May 27, 2011

Sometimes he's a genius

For our anniversary this year my husband went to Archivers with me and picked out a book so WE, yes WE, can work on an anniversary book of our years of marriage.

Each page will highlight what happened that particular year of our marriage. I think it's gonna be harder then he thinks. We aren't that exciting. However here is the first page from that album.




That is a scan of baby Michelle's ultrasound. She was the biggest highlight of that first year and deserves to be center stage...ohh wait she's a teen now..nevermind. HE HE. Just Kidding we were very excited to have a new baby. Plus we moved to Germany. I can not regret that decision ever!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I have a feeling this is going to be more your project than his....LOL! Cute idea though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails