Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's on the grid

I love the look of grids. I never thought of myself as a linear type person but I love the clean look of them. And LOOK no Tahiti paper LOL. I believe I have run out of that paper now.

The first page was used making a random grid of pictures through out the day and just some buttons. Yes I love my buttons they are my go to embellishment.
Page 2 features my favorite pictures of the girls and Shamu.
Add buttons, bling, flowers ,stickers and some stamping and it seems to finish it off. Yup even without my Tahiti paper and using paper from a kit I rather like the look of this layout.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous looking!!!

Kathy W said...

great layout- I like the grid too, able to get many photos on one page

Denice said...

I love grid LO's...always so clean and simple looking! Love your pages!

Melissa Stinson said...

Love the photo grid- I'm with you, I love the orderly look. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails