Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catwoman ..of a different color.

My daughter is not ready to commit to tween costumes yet. And too big for kiddie ones. So she opted for a cat mask and going as a tiger.

I used up things I had in my stash for ages. I believe the ribbon on here is over 3 years old. Now that amazes me that I held onto it for that long. The pattern paper may even be that old as well because I believe it all came from the same swap. The accents are all from the Making Memories Spellbound line and the border was done using a Matha Stewart border punch.
I am sadly going to miss out on the trick or treating soon as well. Maybe not, I mean really what is the right age to stop going out for candy?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I remember that! You are such a good, crafty Momma!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails