Monday, April 11, 2011

It's been a rough road...

All I can say is it has been a tough week. All that illness in my house (I am still not over the crud), then I got slammed with a family ....situation, I guess is the best way to put it, then the whole congress budget crisis. Ohh we won't even go into what was happening at my house over that one. It will bring up feelings and thoughts that could land me in jail! All I will say is Mr. President don't bother with a reelection campaign. I promise your minions in the military will not forget that stunt. I can't even think about it It's making me mad all over again.

On to page 2 of daughters album. I am open to ideas of improvement on this one.


I used SEI Gerties Garden on this for a spring feel and maybe it's missing clusters or something Easterie I don't know but I am not so sure I am feeling the love for this one. Actually wait until you see older dd's layout it's even worse. This just goes to show you that bad days do happen in this house but life is not perfect and so I keep even bad layouts. I am only human after all.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

It's going to get better, Babe! At least we're getting paid, anyway - *eye roll*

Love the layout - you're always so hard on yourself!!! Maybe some eggs??

We did wind up going to Venice after all and I took about a million pictures. And barely saw anything, lol! SOOOOOO much to do and see and I know we'll be back many times!

Denice said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a little bit better, hopefully you'll be 100% soon!

The paper is gorgeous...not sure you really need anything else! But if you are insistant upon it...how about some bunny ears...just the ears?

Related Posts with Thumbnails