Thursday, March 10, 2011

Showtime

I know it has been a few days, but it's been a busy few days. I have been on a yard cleaning kick. So raking , spraying for bugs and sweeping up cobwebs is what life has been all about lately. Ohh and getting ready for another birthday sleepover. House cleaning and laundry are on the agenda for that today. I figured as long as I am up at 4:45 am I had time to share a page.


This one is of one of our favorite shows we saw at Sea World. Azul. One of the actors was a very entertaining vaudeville type guy. He was so funny he has us all in stitches before the show even began.
The stunts and costumes were AMAZING!


I also have to say I have gotten more use out of the DCWV Tahiti paper stack then I ever thought I would. LOVE IT~ The title background was made with my handy Cricut off the story book cartridge, another purchase I didn't think I would use often but boy was I wrong.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Two great Layouts. love the Little journal mats on the side

Denice said...

Such a cute page! I love the water paper...it's perfect for this LO!

What?!! You didn't think you'd use your Cricut...are you loco?!! LOL! I look for projects so I can use mine!

Kathy W said...

love seeing your pages

Pam said...

Wow- you've been busy!! I know it's been a while since I visited your blog- and I'm so sorry about that! I haven't been blog hopping much with grad studies taking up my time...
I love your pages!! And your daughters birthday invites in your other post are AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails