Tuesday, March 22, 2011

good habits?

Ok so are you sick of seeing this brightly colored Christmas paper yet? I know I am getting there. It has been in my stash for many many years and I still have some....reminder to self you may love non traditional colors but do NOT buy huge paper packs of it.

Anyway, we decided it was time we got the kids debit cards. We took all the Christmas money everyone sent them and opened an account in their names. I think the look on the faces says it all. In fact my daughters exact words were credit cards? Had to nip that in the bud real quick.

So I said the 2010 journey of my album would be quick and there you have it it is done. Now I still have 2 daughters albums to share so I am not out of the game yet....
Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Again, can I be an honoray member of your family...Cha*ching!

Cute LO, in a non-tradtional way!

Kathy W said...

like the title and what a great way to teach them about money

Related Posts with Thumbnails