Thursday, February 24, 2011

A kiss to build a dream on

I have known Kim since my middle child and her middle child met at the age of 3 and literally feel hard for each other. They have only recently, at the age of 12, stopped calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend. I have seen her go through through a divorce, remarry, go through cancer, and divorce again because of it. She has met a wonderful man who has the best sense of humor and is great for her boys.
It was simple at home affair with just family and close friends. I was so happy to be a part of her wonderful new marriage and so I had to scrapbook just a small portion of their wedding.


I wish them all the best!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denice said...

Congrats and best wishes to the couple! Love the picture of the cake...it's gorgeous!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhhhh! I'm a sucker for happy ending! And yes, that cake looks fabulous! LOVE yellow anything!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails