Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finish It Friday

So it is that time of year again and Friday's will be finishing Christmas cards. I am not feeling too much love for cards this year and I figured out the root of the problem.. I am working with older sets ..some I have had since 02! A lot of the cards are simple but fun. Ohh well On with the share...Love how the tree came out on this one!
Not to mention Basic Grey makes everything easy!

It's purple what more can I say?


Lighting on this one was awful . I tried to adjust it but to no avail. This is a new set for me and see even though its simple I love it! It was different ,something new to color. Perfect for me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You make the most beautiful cards hun!! You're putting all of mine to shame!

Denice said...

I like all of your cards...just perfect! Your coloring is great...just enough. Older sets bring back my "comfort zone" which is why I love using them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails