Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sometimes I just get distracted....

and I work on other crafts besides scrapbooking and card making. You guys know I have dabbled in jewelry making ,well my friend who got me started in it had a container full of dice beads. I automatically thought of home and said Vegas bracelet! So I ran out and got me some card charms and VOILA .... Vegas anyone?

Then disspite family drama I made this for my sister ~in~law who loves Disney as much as I do.

That was a fun one to make and even though I had bought those charms to use in a Disney scrapbook I never got around to using them. I am glad I found a use for them after all.
Think Chris would kill me if I started yet another hobby?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love 'em!!!! Now, gimme, lol!!!

You rock at everything you do - seriously!! And no, Chris won't say a word. Not if he wants prezzies from Italy.....*sly grin*

Kathy W said...

as long as you are using your creative mind. super fun

Unknown said...

really pretty Christina

Related Posts with Thumbnails