Monday, November 15, 2010

OHHH My goodness

Catching up on reading my blogs today...yes it has been this long I am reminded that I didn't share a Halloween picture of my kids! I am aiming for world's worst parent award I swear! So real quick here it is.
My oldest dd didn't make up her mind until the last minute she wanted to go trick or treat. So quick costume get up from walmart as a tiger. Kyla has been obsessed with half angel- devil things for awhile now. So she said I am dressing like my personality for Halloween. My dad couldn't be happier LOL.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

super cute, and you are a Great parent

Denice said...

Cute picture, love the devil/angel costume.

I went to take a picture of my kids and they were already 2 houses away...leaving me with out a pic, the 1st time in 21 years! Boo Hoo!

Bridgett Owens said...

Cute costumes!! You are an awesome mom so never beat yourself up for forgetting something or simply running out of time! You rock!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails