Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Late today

I recently received this card from my Italy pal Jeannie in the mail. Isn't it fabulous?
God love her, she dealt with a CRAPPY PCS move and still got out Thanksgiving cards. She is my idol!
I had a friend over and she decided I could do that and set out measuring folds and scores. She made like 4 of them and handed me 2.... Know how I tell you I am not good at vintage? Well proof is in the project man...
I mean the picture doesn't capture the dimension. The photo pops out and the birdcage in front is on pop dots. At least I know vintage is not my forte!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

I still think it is great, I am not great at vintage myself.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love your card! I think you did a great job and you're always too hard on yourself - silly goose!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails