Sunday, September 12, 2010

52 Blessings -36 &37

Blessing 36 is a huge one. My husband lately has put up with so much here lately. People over at all hours of the day and night, the house being in utter shambles, and my lack of attention he is used to getting. He does it because he loves me more then anyone deserves and that is the hugest blessing in my life right now I am so lucky to have him.

Blessing 37 is my internal early alarm. I love getting up before everyone else and having a chance to clear the dishwasher, do a load of laundy and chill before family things call. It makes me a better mom and wife to know when my family gets up they can know that even though my life has been crazy lately when there aren't people around their time is not being taken up by chores.

Have an awesome Sunday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Excellent!!

I love Chris because you do!! Good job Chris!!!!! Now if you'll just agree to Germany.... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails