Saturday, June 12, 2010

my purple passion

All week while I have been going through magazines I have had a lot of time to look at my hands. I am in desperate need of a mani after all i have done the last few weeks. So that got me thinking of lovely purple nail polish colors. Especially after a trip to Target and I found the best shade of purple ever.

Ok gotta love the name of this shade!


Soft pretty and fabulous...These would be for when I am feeling FUNKY



When I am feeling like a mom....
For when I am feeling wild...


and this one I just love the name of FUNY DUNKY from the Shrek Line! Who knew?
Hope you had your fill of purple today...go forth and color the world beautiful!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You keep coming up with fabulous purple ideas for posts!!! Awesome! You know Dawn Griffith has a purple passion too and has the craziest purple nail polishes, lol! Great minds I guess....

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! Pretty shades of purple-y goodness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails