Friday, June 25, 2010

If it's not one thing...

it's another, but more on that in a sec. I did do this week's ColourQ challenge earlier this week. I loved the colors. And there are some amazing cards to look at over there. Head on over and take a peek.Here's my card I created, I love the true friend set very boho.

and my friend Jeannie got picked as a guest designer. How cool is that? Way to go Jeannie.

now onto my news...

further bloggy entries are postponed till I get over whatever it is I have. It was 94 yesterday with 90% humidity, I keep my ac at around 73. I was in a winter sweatshirt, jeans, socks & 2 blankets Just to get warm. I am running about 102 with an achy body. This stinks. So I am going back to bed!
I just wanted to add I did call the doctor. Computers are down and they said call back this afternoon but that they only have 1 PCM on duty later this afternoon so it doesn't look likely.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous card, Christina! So sorry you are under the weather... hope you get better soon!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the colourQ, I always love seeing your work!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Gorgeous card - good luck!!! I wonder if I get to vote?? So sorry you feel like crud. The hospital computers are always "down"!!! I think that's code for "we're throwing a party because it's Friday and we don't want our munching to be disturbed!"

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your gorgeous card! It is beautiful! I love the colors and that sentiment always makes me smile! I hope you are feeling better! I miss you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails