Wednesday, May 26, 2010

8 in 1 card challenge

As you know,any time Bridgett asks me to play along with a challenge I take it. I think she was trying to give me a heart attack though by giving me 7 challenges for 1 card. I added the 8th because the sketch worked for me! So with out further adieu here is my 8 -in 1 card....
Here is the sketch from Caz over at Cute card Thursday....


It also qualifies for the following challenges :
  1. As a military family we celebrate Memorial day in a somber way so it is for Celebrations at By the Cute and Girly and A Spoonful of Sugar
  2. Challenge #33 over at Crafty Catz which is stars and stripes.
  3. Over at My Time to craft it's for the vivid greetings challenge.
  4. The image I used is from the ladies at Sew many Challenges and is for the anything goes. Thank You for such a sweet image.
  5. the 2 of something Challenge over at StampSomething. I have 2 ticket punched corners or 2 image corners decorated.
  6. For the bling it on challenge at Totally Gorjuss my stars sparkle like Diamonds!
  1. For the ladies at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge there is no Pattern paper. I told you Bridgett is trying to give me a heart attack.
Ok that 1 is supposed to be a 7 . So now Bridgett did a card for all 7 Challenges as well so why not head on over there and Check out her fabulous card!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

You know I love ya, right?

I think you did a FANTASTIC job on all these challenges into one card and on such short notice!! I knew you would rock it out and you did!! I love it!!!

Big hugs!!!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Wow! That's a lot of challenges and one amazing card!! Love it.

Did you notice that you are crafting so much more lately??? And Bridgett and I aren't even conspiring together either, lol!

Denice said...

Great card and I LOVE the image, who would have thought you could do so many challenges on one card?!!

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card . Love that image ots just perfect for your card.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G
Lisa ;)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Christina
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
hugs Dianne xx

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week and good luck
Hugs
Suzanne x

carol said...

hello, love the image, fab card, thanks for sharing it with us at craftycatz and SMC x carol

Kathy W said...

holy challenges Bat man- great job on the card- perfect for Memorial day

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

That's a lot of challenges. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at TG this week.

Kat x

made by fifi said...

great card - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Related Posts with Thumbnails