Friday, April 2, 2010

My Purple Passion

Today's purple passion is all about a womans love... Shoes.
I am not a typical women , I don't own a zillion pairs of them, but I do love looking at them.
I can't wear heels due to being bow legged and pigeon toed at birth, which has been corrected but I walk on the outsides of my feet and I would so break an ankle.
Seeing as I have bad luck right now with my right ankle with flat shoes why tempt fate?
LOL enough if my medical history on to the good stuff...
Look at these beautys. I love Mary Jane type shoes so classic.
These are perfect for a day of hanging out. And plaid I adore plaid.

These are dedicated to My pal Jeannie LOL why might you ask? Dolce & Gabbana BABY!
2 words she will need to remember when shopping in ITALY!




I love ruffles .What an adorable place to have them on your FEET!

And my personal favorite ,simple suede boots. Great for jeans , skirts , or slacks.






Things of beauty, Now go out and color the world your favorite color!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh! I can't even imagine wearing purple boots!!! But at least I'll know what to look for, lol!!

Love you!

Bridgett Owens said...

Purple footwear?! Wow! It is so neat to see all the purple things you find! I love it!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails