Monday, February 22, 2010

Tuneful Tuesdays

My senior year and the year after were by far the most fun I ever had. I lived in Las Vegas so to be 19 hanging out with your friends in a 24 hour hour city isn't too bad. Anyway I don't remember where we were coming from at midnight but we decided to go to the Palace Station to say hi to my mom and eat a buffet. We came out of the car and started belting this out at the top of our voices. Yes we got tons of funny looks, but we didn't care. The joys of being young. Not to mention my friends and I are huge Disney fanatics so once we start we can't stop. LOL now i want pringles!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love the Little Mermaid movie, because that was the first movie that Alex really got into as a little girl and we watched it about eleventy-billion times. Lots of good snuggle-cuddle memories there!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails