Friday, February 5, 2010

Orange you glad


Well its time for another YaYa orange you glad weekend. So to join in click her button above and make a post on your fav color!

I forgot to do my research this weekend. Lucky for me Jeannie has sent me mega fun mail ,all in purple.
Love the dress on this, Now if i could just get it a tad bigger! LOL

She sent this one for our anniversary last Friday! Chris said ohh you got mail I said no it's for US, he thought it was so cool ,Jeannie. He's starting to take a shine to you maybe i can talk him into Italy yet.
My kids so want these fun goodies so I hid them. Mommy can have fun stuff too guys sheesh!

Then my favorite thing this week. I got a purple ipod for my anniversary. It takes videos and everything ( i haven't played with it yet so I don't know if i can upload them onto youtube!). I already had a green one and was mad the purple came out later. So glad hubby loves me enough to get me a new one!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love your purple Ipod!! I have a pink one - go figure, lol! I have the 8 gig one, and it only does music, but I'm cool with that.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh! And I forgot to say I'm so happy you like the cards!!!! I'm counting on you guys coming to Italy, or at the very least southern Germany!!!

Denice said...

Okay, okay....I'm warming up to the color purple, thanks to you!

Bridgett Owens said...

Fantastic cards! Love the sticky notes!! Hide them well! LOL The purple iPod is way kewl especially that it records videos!! I'll be watching for some!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a lucky girl with your purple ipod. Love your purple pics. Such a pretty color!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

A purple ipod???? How cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is pink. Wah!

Love Jeannie's cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails